MARSTON’S CLASSIC ALES 12 PACK
Out of stock
- 2 Marston's Pedigree
- Taste: A fascinating aroma and palate of biscuit malt, spicy hops and light fruitiness. Brewed in the Famous Burton Union Sets.
- 2 Hobglobin Ruby
- Taste: Think legendary. This distinct ruby beer's sweet caramel and fruity aromas tease the taste buds. Brewed with smooth and rich Chocolate and Crystal malts & a blend of Fuggles and Styrian Golding Hops. Expect a delicious full-bodied toffee flavour and a fruity finish of figs, raisins and dates. Drink legendary.
- 2 Ringwood Razorback
- Taste: An ideal balance of hoppy happiness and tangy citrus makes Razorback a deliciously refreshing, easy drinking beer.
- 2 Courage Best Bitter
- Taste: Hazelnut in colour, Courage Best Bitter has a sweet fruity aroma, malty flavour and a distinctive hop character. Making for an easy drinking accessible ale.
- 2 Bombardier Amber
- Taste: Brewed using the finest British hops and fresh mineral water from the Eagle Brewery well. A fruity aroma and rich malty taste provides a crisp, mouth-watering beer.
- 2 McEwan's Levy
- Taste: McEwan's Levy is an extremely drinkable Scottish beer that balances roast flavour notes and a residual sweetness, with roasted coffee and hazelnut aromas.